Sunday, November 10, 2013

Welcome to my CNG blog

Greetings and thank you for visiting my blog.  I consider myself to be an activist for the use of CNG as a fuel for our vehicles.  I recently purchased a CNG-Gasoline powered vehicle, and would like to share with you my experiences, good/bad and otherwise in an attempt to educate folks like me who are giving consideration to utilizing CNG.  I will also attempt to cover CNG related developments as they happen.  My only promise to you is that I will be truthful when I share my experiences so that you can make your own decision regarding this fuel as a possibility now or sometime in the future.


Please also note the word "learning" in my blog title.  This implies an ongoing process.  I am not an authority on anything (don't tell my wife I said that).  I am certainly learning as I go.  If I learn that I have published incorrect information, I will correct it.

Disclaimer:  I own some small tracts of mineral interests in the Haynesville Shale.  I receive royalty and unleased mineral owner payments from Chesapeake Energy.  I do not receive any payment, money or in-kind, from anyone to promote the use of CNG or the purchase of CNG fueled vehicles or any other business related to CNG.

I don't really have a schedule for when I will update this blog.  Initially there will be a series of posts that bring you up to date and then as it happens I will report it.  Thanks again for visiting and I hope that you gain some insight into this remarkable possibility by visiting my blog.

I will also periodically update you on the actual savings that I experience while running CNG.

4 comments: